There is such a thing as olive leaf extract herpes cure that you can use for your condition. As the name suggests, the olive leaf extract is used to treat and cure herpes, whether it is the genital or oral type.
The greatest thing about this type of cure is that it is super natural, it uses only the herbal substances, and it has very minimal side effects.
If you are afraid of using the chemical remedies because of the contents and you don’t want to aggravate the condition, it’s okay to turn to natural remedy.
There are some of the basic facts about the olive leaf extract that most people don’t know about.
The Problem with Herpes
Over the years, people are often embarrassed to get the right cure because of their condition. Herpes is somewhat always related to sexual problem.
Although most of the cases with herpes are related to sexual issue, you should have known better.
The cause for the disease can be various, whether it is the HSV-1 or the HSV-2, so don’t generalize all of the herpes cases with sexual conduct and manner.
If this is pretty new to you, you probably have loads of questions in your mind, like can this extract cure the issue?
How safe is it?
What about the olive leaf extract herpes cure dosage that I should take?
Which one is the best between tinctures and tablets?
Having those questions is pretty normal because it means that you are concerned about your own health and you are trying to figure out whether this method is the right one for you.
Olive Leaf Extract
You can probably guess where the olive leaf extract is coming from by now. Yes, it is extracted from the leaf of olive oil plant.
Olive oil alone has been known for its super healthy contents such as anti inflammatory, anti aging, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular traits.
But do the leaves have the same trait? Apparently yes, the leaves also show some great benefits when extracted properly.
You see, the trunk and leaves of the olive oil plant are rich in the so-called oleuropein, a natural anti viral compound. The antioxidant’s main job is to protect the plant from any invading parasites.
When extracted from the leaves, the compound can be used as herbal remedies, treating viral infections and other problems.
In America alone, the extract from olive leaf has been patented as a powerful anti viral remedy for rotovirus, hepatitis, herpes, and many more – namely viral infections and activities.
Olive Leaf and Herpes
So, how does the olive leaf extract herpes cure work, anyway? Herpes has been notorious as this incurable disease.
After it infects your body, it is believed to hibernate within you.
You see, the herpes outbreak is mostly common when you are stressed out or when the body’s immune system is somewhat compromised.
When you are stressed out, your immune system won’t be working on its most potential level, making it easy for viral or bacterial attacks to happen.
However, thanks to oleuropein, it somewhat boosts and increases your immune system to the highest level.
It activates the natural protein production, namely proteins Oct-2 that serves as the inhibitor (sleeping pill) for the herpes virus.
However, it doesn’t always mean that people having Oct-2 high level will be avoided from herpes outbreaks.
Those who have high level of Oct-2 but low immune system may still suffer from the issue, and the symptoms are probably quite serious or severe.
With the olive leaf extract, 98 constituents can be produced – with at least 6 of them are pretty biologically active. It is definitely useful and handy to create viral resistance.
Because the oleuropein affects the synthesis process of amino acids, it is able to both prevent viral replication and penetrate the infected cells.
If you can go for years and not having an outbreak, pat yourself on the back. You have done quite an impressive job for curing the herpes. With olive leaf extract herpes cure, the hope and expectation will be bigger.
As it was mentioned before, when your immune system is affected and within its lowest condition, it is easy for the herpes outbreaks to happen.
It would be wise if you can continue using the olive leaf extract on a daily basis, and not only during the flares. After all, the olive leaf extract contains other benefits that can be useful for your health.
You can gain benefits from the antioxidant property, skin protectant, anti aging, anti atherogenic, anti inflammatory, anti diabetic, anti cancer, neuroprotective, and antimicrobial traits.
Those are tons of additional health benefits that can help you maintaining your health and fitness level.
Different Types of The Extract
Do you know that there are different types of olive leaf extract available out there? Most people are quite familiar with the capsule but there are actually many other types that you can choose for your own preference and like.
Let’s see at our options of the extract.
- Powdered whole leaves capsules. Instead of the standardized extract, the capsules contain whole leaf. They are commonly available in 400 mg to 750 mg. Be aware of the quantity and organic property of the capsule. Be aware of fillers too.
- Powdered leaf extract capsules. There are different dosage variations for this type, depending on your needs. Some capsules are designed for aggressive use and treatment while some are only beneficial for prevention. The potency and strength of the extract depend on the oleuropein content, which ranges in between 6% and 20%. Finding fillers is pretty standard in this type because the oleuropein has hygroscopic nature which means that fillers should be included to stabilize the capsule. You may find more expensive capsules when the products don’t use harmful fillers.
- Olive leaf tea. You can find them in tea bags or loose tea. This is great for supplementation, making sure that you are healthy while preventing any cold symptoms.
- Olive leaf tinctures extract. The products are generally available in 2 ounce of bottles. It is pretty standard that you find them diluted within an organic and certified alcohol. If you prefer the alcohol free products, you should find the ones diluted by using veggie glycerin.
- Olive leaf powder. Not only it is great, it is also flexible. It is definitely affordable and inexpensive. You are free to encapsulate the products yourself or use them for teas. What if you want to mix them with your foods? Feel free to do so. You only need to sprinkle them on your foods and you are good to go!
Don’t forget that you should also pay attention to the proper consumption and dosage. As it was said earlier, it is better to consume the capsule if you want to treat herpes.
This is basically the general dosage. If you take the 500 mg of extract (containing 6% of oleuropein), you should:
- Take three to four capsules within every 6 hours, especially if it is acute
- Don’t stop until you see some changes within the symptoms.
- When your condition improves, only take one to two capsules until the symptoms are completely gone.
If you take the 500 mg to 750 mg of extract (containing 20% of oleuropein), you should take around two capsules for every 3 to 4 hours, accompanied with meals. If you want to accompany your consumption with the olive leaf tea, feel free to do so.
But then again, don’t forget to consult your doctor and make sure that the olive leaf extract is completely safe for you.
The above guide is the general ones – always talk to your doctor about olive leaf extract herpes cure and the proper dosage, in case you have a special condition.
Possible Side Effects
Although the olive leaf extract herpes cure is beneficial and packed with only the healthy benefits, you should also be aware of the possible side effects.
Olive leaf extract will help with your body’s toxin removal. It activates the removal organs to process the harmful toxins and waste. It is possible that your organs will have to work harder to deal with the pathogenic organism.
Detox is one of the most common traits and you may experience the following symptoms – proving that the treatment actually works.
- Joint pain
- Flu like symptoms
- Excessive sweating
It is a good thing that the side effects won’t last long because they are only temporary – although they can be unpleasant.
If you are new to this and you have just taken the extract, don’t be surprised to experience the side effects.
As you continue consuming the extract, your body will get used to it and you may not experience them anymore.
It is always wise if you can talk to your doctor about this extract and discuss the possibility of consuming it. It doesn’t hurt to be careful and precautious – after all, you don’t want your condition to get worse.
If you are careless, it is possible that the olive leaf extract herpes cure may aggravate your condition and cause further issue.